- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Liability
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Human Resources
- Labor Law
- Minimum Wage
- National Labor Relations Act
- National Labor Relations Board
- Right to Work
- Title VII
- Union Organizing & Relations
- Wage & Hour
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Workplace Harassment
- Employer Self-inflicts Wounds by 'Shaving Time'
- Michigan Court of Appeals Decides Transgender Case
- What’s up at the DOL? Pulling Guidance, Changing Standards
- Commission v Bonus: What’s the Difference Under Michigan law?
- The Trend in the Law is 'Don't Ask…'
- Appellate Court's LGBT Ruling Sets Stage for Supreme Court Review
- DOL’S Fiduciary Duty Rule May Take Effect April 10... or NOT
- Appellate Court ‘Labors’ Over Collective Bargaining, Right to Work Rulings
- Employer’s Well-Played Pre-Termination Strategy Results in Favorable Ruling
- A Fibber and Two Dismissals
For decades, employers and EPLI insurance providers have trusted the attorneys of Plunkett Cooney to represent their interests and to provide guidance with regard to the many regulatory and risk management issues involved in workforce management.
The firm provides complete labor and employment legal services, including representation in traditional labor matters and the defense of employment related litigation. Plunkett Cooney also serves as panel counsel for numerous regional and national EPLI insurance providers, representing their policyholders in employment litigation when it is filed in the state and federal courts throughout Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.
With respect to human resources issues, Plunkett Cooney works closely with their private and public sector clients to review and revise employee handbooks, to institute internal policies and procedures, to conduct thorough investigations, and to address other specific internal issues requiring review by an impartial third party
For more information about Plunkett Cooney’s labor and employment-related services, click here.