- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Liability
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Human Resources
- Labor Law
- Minimum Wage
- National Labor Relations Act
- National Labor Relations Board
- Right to Work
- Title VII
- Union Organizing & Relations
- Wage & Hour
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Workplace Harassment
- I-9 Form Revised… Again!
- Dropping The F-Bomb Protected Concerted Activity Under Federal Labor Law
- Employer Self-inflicts Wounds by 'Shaving Time'
- Michigan Court of Appeals Decides Transgender Case
- What’s up at the DOL? Pulling Guidance, Changing Standards
- Commission v Bonus: What’s the Difference Under Michigan law?
- The Trend in the Law is 'Don't Ask…'
- Appellate Court's LGBT Ruling Sets Stage for Supreme Court Review
- DOL’S Fiduciary Duty Rule May Take Effect April 10... or NOT
- Appellate Court ‘Labors’ Over Collective Bargaining, Right to Work Rulings
Showing 6 posts in Employment Discrimination.
Federal appellate court's ruling that Title VII prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation sets stage for showdown in U.S. Supreme Court. Continue ReadingTags: Employment Discrimination, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Title VII
Appellate court reverses lower court ruling based on same-actor defense in employment case involving direct evidence of discrimination. Continue ReadingTags: Employment Discrimination, Employment Liability
The EEOC has issued a new Fact Sheet addressing bathroom access rights for transgender employees. Continue ReadingTags: Employment Discrimination, Employment Liability, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Title VII
Check out the EEOC's new quick-read pamphlet for employers that provides helpful information and links to important Internet content. Continue ReadingTags: Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), Employment Discrimination, Employment Liability, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Human Resources
Human resources must consider diversity within job classifications to help deter potential sex discrimination liability. Continue ReadingTags: Diversity, Employment Discrimination, Employment Liability, Human Resources