- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Liability
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Human Resources
- Labor Law
- Minimum Wage
- National Labor Relations Act
- National Labor Relations Board
- Right to Work
- Title VII
- Union Organizing & Relations
- Wage & Hour
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Workplace Harassment
- Commission v Bonus: What’s the Difference Under Michigan law?
- The Trend in the Law is 'Don't Ask…'
- Appellate Court's LGBT Ruling Sets Stage for Supreme Court Review
- DOL’S Fiduciary Duty Rule May Take Effect April 10... or NOT
- Appellate Court ‘Labors’ Over Collective Bargaining, Right to Work Rulings
- Employer’s Well-Played Pre-Termination Strategy Results in Favorable Ruling
- A Fibber and Two Dismissals
- Same-Actor Defense Panned by Appellate Court in Direct Evidence of Stereotyping Case
- Michigan's Increased Minimum Wage Rate Takes Effect
- Are You Prepared for the New FLSA Regulations?
Showing 1 post in Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
EEOC publishes sample notice to help businesses offering employer-sponsored wellness plans to comply with employee notice rules. Continue ReadingTags: Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), Employment Liability, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)