We exceed our clients' expectations for quality and service.
Mission, Professional Objectives and Values
Plunkett Cooney is committed to providing a wide range of the highest quality legal services for clients across and beyond the state of Michigan at a reasonable cost, and in an atmosphere for professional fulfillment, economic advancement and security for all employees.
We are committed to the highest ethical standards. We act with professionalism and civility in all our endeavors. We exceed our clients' expectations for quality and service. We share our talents with the communities we serve and the organizations we support.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to maintaining a diverse work force.
Plunkett Cooney has identified the following professional objectives as the essential components necessary to achieve our Mission.
- We will provide service to all clients beyond their expectations in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner.
- We will respect our employees and provide them with opportunities to grow and share in our success. We will respect our clients, our profession and our environment.
- We will be sensitive to costs, knowing that an efficient organization will benefit our clients, our law firm and its employees.
- We will make certain that we are aware of and fully familiar with the changing rules, regulations and principles of the law. We will make certain that our work product reflects a commitment to the highest quality.
- We will continue to pursue all opportunities for growth that are consistent with our strategic plan.
- We will be vigilant to recruit the finest professional staff based upon merit, talent and ability. In that process, we will bring to our firm men and women of diverse racial, ethnic and religious backgrounds.
- We will dedicate ourselves to the unyielding pursuit of excellence in all of our professional endeavors.
Below are the uncompromising firm values that define Plunkett Cooney as a unique business culture and serve as the standards by which the firm conducts business and by which our employees conduct themselves.