- How Passage of Proposal 1 Would Impact Taxes on Recreational Cannabis
- Is Your Cannabis Business Really Covered?
- Court Blocks State from Enforcing Oct. 31 Deadline for Unlicensed Cannabis Businesses
- Neighbors to the North Legalize Recreational Cannabis – Is U.S. Ready to Take Next Step?
- The Emerging Landlord and Cannabis Tenant Relationship – A Starting Point for Michigan Landlords
- Court Reverses Regulatory Agency, Blocks Medical Cannabis Facility Closure Deadline
- Michigan Imposes Specific Requirements on Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Facilities
- State Extends Closure Deadline for Existing Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- No Glass Ceiling Here... Only Wide Open 'Green Space'
- Michigan Board of Canvassers Approves Ballot Measure to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
A closer look at the tax impact on recreational cannabis sales if Michigan's Prop 1 is approved on Nov. 6. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Tax Law
Understanding insurance policy fine print is a must for cannabis businesses seeking product liability coverage for bodily injury claims caused by “adulterated marihuana.” Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Commercial Liability, Insurance
Unlicensed Michigan cannabis businesses avoid Oct. 31 closure deadline under new court ruling. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Canada’s recent move to legalize recreational cannabis could further thaw U.S. attitudes on the issue. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis
Successfully leasing real estate to cannabis businesses starts with an understanding of this evolving new industry in Michigan. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Commercial Real Estate, Real Estate
Michigan court stays regulatory department's rule regarding unlicensed medical cannabis facilities. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Time is running out for unlicensed medical cannabis facilities operating in Michigan. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
State of Michigan extends deadline from June 15 to Sept. 15 for existing cannabis dispensaries to close or risk denial of their medical cannabis business applications. Continue ReadingTags: Business Risk Management, Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Women strive to keep hold of executive positions in cannabis industry. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis
Following a successful grass roots petition drive, Michigan residents will have an opportunity to vote on Nov. 6 to legalize the recreational use of cannabis. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law