- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses Electing to Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals
- How Passage of Proposal 1 Would Impact Taxes on Recreational Cannabis
- Court Blocks State from Enforcing Oct. 31 Deadline for Unlicensed Cannabis Businesses
- Is Your Cannabis Business Really Covered?
- Neighbors to the North Legalize Recreational Cannabis – Is U.S. Ready to Take Next Step?
- The Emerging Landlord and Cannabis Tenant Relationship – A Starting Point for Michigan Landlords
- Court Reverses Regulatory Agency, Blocks Medical Cannabis Facility Closure Deadline
- Michigan Imposes Specific Requirements on Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Facilities
- State Extends Closure Deadline for Existing Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- No Glass Ceiling Here... Only Wide Open 'Green Space'
Showing 15 posts by Saulius K. Mikalonis.
Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses Electing to Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals
Unlicensed Michigan cannabis businesses are advised to seek legal counsel to understand potential impact of recent court ruling, new legislation and regulatory enforcement actions that could impact future license approvals. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis
Unlicensed Michigan cannabis businesses avoid Oct. 31 closure deadline under new court ruling. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Michigan court stays regulatory department's rule regarding unlicensed medical cannabis facilities. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Time is running out for unlicensed medical cannabis facilities operating in Michigan. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
State of Michigan extends deadline from June 15 to Sept. 15 for existing cannabis dispensaries to close or risk denial of their medical cannabis business applications. Continue ReadingTags: Business Risk Management, Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Following a successful grass roots petition drive, Michigan residents will have an opportunity to vote on Nov. 6 to legalize the recreational use of cannabis. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Applicants seeking Michigan medical cannabis business licenses must provide full disclosure of their criminal past. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Medical Marijuana, Regulatory Law
Green caution symbol at center of Michigan's new medical cannabis labeling protocol. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis
Michigan Treasury Department seemingly double-dips cannabis related businesses with new tax rules. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Tax Law
U.S. Attorney General Sessions reneges on promise not to trample states’ rights on cannabis decriminalization. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis