- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency
- Paying Taxes in Cash While Banking Restrictions Remain In Place
- CBD Oil Now Allowed in Michigan as Hemp
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Reverses Temporary Shutdown of Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses
- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses Electing to Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals
- How Passage of Proposal 1 Would Impact Taxes on Recreational Cannabis
- Is Your Cannabis Business Really Covered?
Showing 5 posts by Jennifer E. Walker.
Democrats rally around federal legalization of cannabis with introduction of Marijuana Justice Act and Path to Marijuana Reform. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Industrial Hemp Act provides framework for Illinoisans to grow, cultivate and process industrial hemp. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Canada’s recent move to legalize recreational cannabis could further thaw U.S. attitudes on the issue. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis
Women strive to keep hold of executive positions in cannabis industry. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis