- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses Electing to Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals
- How Passage of Proposal 1 Would Impact Taxes on Recreational Cannabis
- Court Blocks State from Enforcing Oct. 31 Deadline for Unlicensed Cannabis Businesses
- Is Your Cannabis Business Really Covered?
- Neighbors to the North Legalize Recreational Cannabis – Is U.S. Ready to Take Next Step?
- The Emerging Landlord and Cannabis Tenant Relationship – A Starting Point for Michigan Landlords
- Court Reverses Regulatory Agency, Blocks Medical Cannabis Facility Closure Deadline
- Michigan Imposes Specific Requirements on Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Facilities
- State Extends Closure Deadline for Existing Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- No Glass Ceiling Here... Only Wide Open 'Green Space'
Pardon the pun, but the business of cannabis is growing so quickly that it has become a leading economic driver in many of the states that decriminalized it for medicinal and/or recreational use.
Unfortunately, the legal, regulatory and business issues surrounding cannabis have created a labyrinth of potential pitfalls. Successfully navigating this challenging new business environment is much easier with expert legal counsel on your side.
Plunkett Cooney attorneys have the experience and expertise necessary to help cannabis businesses address their legal and regulatory issues. Whether yours is a new business in need of startup advice or an established company facing a regulatory or litigation dispute, our attorneys stand ready to assist.
Click here to learn more about the array of legal services Plunkett Cooney’s Cannabis Industry Group members provide.