- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency
- Paying Taxes in Cash While Banking Restrictions Remain In Place
- CBD Oil Now Allowed in Michigan as Hemp
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Reverses Temporary Shutdown of Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses
- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses Electing to Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals
- How Passage of Proposal 1 Would Impact Taxes on Recreational Cannabis
- Is Your Cannabis Business Really Covered?
Pardon the pun, but the business of cannabis is growing so quickly that it has become a leading economic driver in many of the states that decriminalized it for medicinal and/or recreational use.
Unfortunately, the legal, regulatory and business issues surrounding cannabis have created a labyrinth of potential pitfalls. Successfully navigating this challenging new business environment is much easier with expert legal counsel on your side.
Plunkett Cooney attorneys have the experience and expertise necessary to help cannabis businesses address their legal and regulatory issues. Whether yours is a new business in need of startup advice or an established company facing a regulatory or litigation dispute, our attorneys stand ready to assist.
Click here to learn more about the array of legal services Plunkett Cooney’s Cannabis Industry Group members provide.