- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses Electing to Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals
- How Passage of Proposal 1 Would Impact Taxes on Recreational Cannabis
- Is Your Cannabis Business Really Covered?
- Court Blocks State from Enforcing Oct. 31 Deadline for Unlicensed Cannabis Businesses
- Neighbors to the North Legalize Recreational Cannabis – Is U.S. Ready to Take Next Step?
- The Emerging Landlord and Cannabis Tenant Relationship – A Starting Point for Michigan Landlords
- Court Reverses Regulatory Agency, Blocks Medical Cannabis Facility Closure Deadline
- Michigan Imposes Specific Requirements on Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Facilities
- State Extends Closure Deadline for Existing Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- No Glass Ceiling Here... Only Wide Open 'Green Space'
Showing 25 posts in Cannabis.
Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses Electing to Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals
Unlicensed Michigan cannabis businesses are advised to seek legal counsel to understand potential impact of recent court ruling, new legislation and regulatory enforcement actions that could impact future license approvals. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis
A closer look at the tax impact on recreational cannabis sales if Michigan's Prop 1 is approved on Nov. 6. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Tax Law
Understanding insurance policy fine print is a must for cannabis businesses seeking product liability coverage for bodily injury claims caused by “adulterated marihuana.” Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Commercial Liability, Insurance
Unlicensed Michigan cannabis businesses avoid Oct. 31 closure deadline under new court ruling. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Canada’s recent move to legalize recreational cannabis could further thaw U.S. attitudes on the issue. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis
Successfully leasing real estate to cannabis businesses starts with an understanding of this evolving new industry in Michigan. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Commercial Real Estate, Real Estate
Michigan court stays regulatory department's rule regarding unlicensed medical cannabis facilities. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Time is running out for unlicensed medical cannabis facilities operating in Michigan. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
State of Michigan extends deadline from June 15 to Sept. 15 for existing cannabis dispensaries to close or risk denial of their medical cannabis business applications. Continue ReadingTags: Business Risk Management, Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Women strive to keep hold of executive positions in cannabis industry. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis