- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses Electing to Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals
- How Passage of Proposal 1 Would Impact Taxes on Recreational Cannabis
- Is Your Cannabis Business Really Covered?
- Court Blocks State from Enforcing Oct. 31 Deadline for Unlicensed Cannabis Businesses
- Neighbors to the North Legalize Recreational Cannabis – Is U.S. Ready to Take Next Step?
- The Emerging Landlord and Cannabis Tenant Relationship – A Starting Point for Michigan Landlords
- Court Reverses Regulatory Agency, Blocks Medical Cannabis Facility Closure Deadline
- Michigan Imposes Specific Requirements on Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Facilities
- State Extends Closure Deadline for Existing Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- No Glass Ceiling Here... Only Wide Open 'Green Space'
Showing 6 posts in Medical Marijuana.
Applicants seeking Michigan medical cannabis business licenses must provide full disclosure of their criminal past. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Medical Marijuana, Regulatory Law
Employers in some states are finding they can’t fire employees who test positive for marijuana. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Employment Liability, Medical Marijuana
Is Licensing Board on Verge of Overstepping Authority with Proposal to Close Cannabis Dispensaries Statewide?
Michigan Marihuana Licensing Board member suggests proposal to shutter existing medical cannabis dispensaries statewide by Sept. 5.
New Michigan medical marijuana legislation requires closer scrutiny of license applicant investors, business owners and managers. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Medical Marijuana, Public Policy
Michigan officials scramble to create regulations for state’s new medical cannabis industry. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Medical Marijuana, Public Policy
Michigan’s new regulatory regime for medicinal cannabis may require strict control and disposition of cannabis wastes. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Environmental Legislation, Environmental Regulation, Medical Marijuana, Solid Waste