- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency
- Paying Taxes in Cash While Banking Restrictions Remain In Place
- CBD Oil Now Allowed in Michigan as Hemp
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Reverses Temporary Shutdown of Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses
- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses Electing to Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals
- How Passage of Proposal 1 Would Impact Taxes on Recreational Cannabis
- Is Your Cannabis Business Really Covered?
Showing 5 posts in Public Policy.
Michigan licensing board seeks to force medical cannabis establishments to close by Dec. 15 before they are eligible to be considered for a state license. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Public Policy
Is Licensing Board on Verge of Overstepping Authority with Proposal to Close Cannabis Dispensaries Statewide?
Michigan Marihuana Licensing Board member suggests proposal to shutter existing medical cannabis dispensaries statewide by Sept. 5.
New Michigan medical marijuana legislation requires closer scrutiny of license applicant investors, business owners and managers. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Medical Marijuana, Public Policy
Pending federal legislation could make banking easier for businesses in the cannabis industry. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Public Policy
Michigan officials scramble to create regulations for state’s new medical cannabis industry. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Medical Marijuana, Public Policy