- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses Electing to Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals
- How Passage of Proposal 1 Would Impact Taxes on Recreational Cannabis
- Is Your Cannabis Business Really Covered?
- Court Blocks State from Enforcing Oct. 31 Deadline for Unlicensed Cannabis Businesses
- Neighbors to the North Legalize Recreational Cannabis – Is U.S. Ready to Take Next Step?
- The Emerging Landlord and Cannabis Tenant Relationship – A Starting Point for Michigan Landlords
- Court Reverses Regulatory Agency, Blocks Medical Cannabis Facility Closure Deadline
- Michigan Imposes Specific Requirements on Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Facilities
- State Extends Closure Deadline for Existing Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- No Glass Ceiling Here... Only Wide Open 'Green Space'
Showing 5 posts in Public Policy.
Michigan licensing board seeks to force medical cannabis establishments to close by Dec. 15 before they are eligible to be considered for a state license. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Public Policy
Is Licensing Board on Verge of Overstepping Authority with Proposal to Close Cannabis Dispensaries Statewide?
Michigan Marihuana Licensing Board member suggests proposal to shutter existing medical cannabis dispensaries statewide by Sept. 5.
New Michigan medical marijuana legislation requires closer scrutiny of license applicant investors, business owners and managers. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Medical Marijuana, Public Policy
Pending federal legislation could make banking easier for businesses in the cannabis industry. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Public Policy
Michigan officials scramble to create regulations for state’s new medical cannabis industry. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Medical Marijuana, Public Policy