- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses Electing to Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals
- How Passage of Proposal 1 Would Impact Taxes on Recreational Cannabis
- Court Blocks State from Enforcing Oct. 31 Deadline for Unlicensed Cannabis Businesses
- Is Your Cannabis Business Really Covered?
- Neighbors to the North Legalize Recreational Cannabis – Is U.S. Ready to Take Next Step?
- The Emerging Landlord and Cannabis Tenant Relationship – A Starting Point for Michigan Landlords
- Court Reverses Regulatory Agency, Blocks Medical Cannabis Facility Closure Deadline
- Michigan Imposes Specific Requirements on Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Facilities
- State Extends Closure Deadline for Existing Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- No Glass Ceiling Here... Only Wide Open 'Green Space'
Showing 7 posts in Regulatory Law.
Unlicensed Michigan cannabis businesses avoid Oct. 31 closure deadline under new court ruling. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Michigan court stays regulatory department's rule regarding unlicensed medical cannabis facilities. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Time is running out for unlicensed medical cannabis facilities operating in Michigan. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
State of Michigan extends deadline from June 15 to Sept. 15 for existing cannabis dispensaries to close or risk denial of their medical cannabis business applications. Continue ReadingTags: Business Risk Management, Cannabis, Regulatory Law
Following a successful grass roots petition drive, Michigan residents will have an opportunity to vote on Nov. 6 to legalize the recreational use of cannabis. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Regulatory Law
While banks remain on the cannabis industry sideline, a letter to Congress by state attorneys generals could soon change that. Continue ReadingTags: Banking Law, Cannabis, Lending, Regulatory Law
Applicants seeking Michigan medical cannabis business licenses must provide full disclosure of their criminal past. Continue ReadingTags: Cannabis, Medical Marijuana, Regulatory Law