- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Liability
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Human Resources
- Labor Law
- Medical Marijuana
- Minimum Wage
- National Labor Relations Act
- National Labor Relations Board
- Right to Work
- Title VII
- Union Organizing & Relations
- Wage & Hour
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Workplace Harassment
- Coordinating a CBA Grievance and EEOC Charge
- To Pay or Not to Pay Union Dues? That is the Question Under Right To Work
- DOL’s Overtime Rule Declared Unlawful
- EEOC (and Pregnant Worker) vs National Restaurant Chain
- Should Employers Exempt Medical Marijuana From Their Drug Testing Policies?
- I-9 Form Revised… Again!
- Dropping The F-Bomb Protected Concerted Activity Under Federal Labor Law
- Employer Self-inflicts Wounds by 'Shaving Time'
- Michigan Court of Appeals Decides Transgender Case
- What’s up at the DOL? Pulling Guidance, Changing Standards
For decades, employers and EPLI insurance providers have trusted the attorneys of Plunkett Cooney to represent their interests and to provide guidance with regard to the many regulatory and risk management issues involved in workforce management.
The firm provides complete labor and employment legal services, including representation in traditional labor matters and the defense of employment related litigation. Plunkett Cooney also serves as panel counsel for numerous regional and national EPLI insurance providers, representing their policyholders in employment litigation when it is filed in the state and federal courts throughout Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.
With respect to human resources issues, Plunkett Cooney works closely with their private and public sector clients to review and revise employee handbooks, to institute internal policies and procedures, to conduct thorough investigations, and to address other specific internal issues requiring review by an impartial third party
For more information about Plunkett Cooney’s labor and employment-related services, click here.