- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Employment Discrimination
- Employment Liability
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Human Resources
- Labor Law
- Medical Marijuana
- Minimum Wage
- National Labor Relations Act
- National Labor Relations Board
- Right to Work
- Title VII
- Union Organizing & Relations
- Wage & Hour
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Workplace Harassment
- Coordinating a CBA Grievance and EEOC Charge
- To Pay or Not to Pay Union Dues? That is the Question Under Right To Work
- DOL’s Overtime Rule Declared Unlawful
- EEOC (and Pregnant Worker) vs National Restaurant Chain
- Should Employers Exempt Medical Marijuana From Their Drug Testing Policies?
- I-9 Form Revised… Again!
- Dropping The F-Bomb Protected Concerted Activity Under Federal Labor Law
- Employer Self-inflicts Wounds by 'Shaving Time'
- Michigan Court of Appeals Decides Transgender Case
- What’s up at the DOL? Pulling Guidance, Changing Standards
Showing 1 post in Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
EEOC publishes sample notice to help businesses offering employer-sponsored wellness plans to comply with employee notice rules. Continue ReadingTags: Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), Employment Liability, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)