- Don't Tweet and Drive!
- Michigan Tells Motorists to Move Over for Emergency Personnel
- Injury at Gas Pump not Covered by Michigan No-Fault
- More Fees for Michigan Drivers
- Only Named Party May File a Direct Claim Against Carrier
- Judicial Estoppel/Standing: A Power Tool for Your Risk Management Toolbox
- Can Grow America Act Deal With Challenges of Aging, Underfunded Transportation System?
- Bus Driver Could be Grossly Negligent for Extra Bumpy Ride
- Supreme Court Holds Noneconomic Damages Recoverable Against Governmental Entity
- Plaintiff’s Fraudulent Claims Preclude Personal Injury, Uninsured Motorist Coverage
Showing 3 posts by Abe Barlaskar.
Michigan takes legislative lead on curbing the use of electronic devices by motorists. Continue ReadingTags: Motor Vehicle Liability, Trucking Liability
Michigan motorists could face $400 fine under new slow down, move over law designed to protect state’s emergency personnel. Continue ReadingTags: Transportation