- Don't Tweet and Drive!
- Michigan Tells Motorists to Move Over for Emergency Personnel
- Injury at Gas Pump not Covered by Michigan No-Fault
- More Fees for Michigan Drivers
- Only Named Party May File a Direct Claim Against Carrier
- Judicial Estoppel/Standing: A Power Tool for Your Risk Management Toolbox
- Can Grow America Act Deal With Challenges of Aging, Underfunded Transportation System?
- Bus Driver Could be Grossly Negligent for Extra Bumpy Ride
- Supreme Court Holds Noneconomic Damages Recoverable Against Governmental Entity
- Plaintiff’s Fraudulent Claims Preclude Personal Injury, Uninsured Motorist Coverage
Showing 1 post in Fraud Activity.
Appellate court upholds grant of summary disposition in fraudulent PIP and uninsured motorist case. Continue ReadingTags: Auto Liability, Fraud Activity, Motor Vehicle Liability, No Fault Liability