- Don't Tweet and Drive!
- Michigan Tells Motorists to Move Over for Emergency Personnel
- Injury at Gas Pump not Covered by Michigan No-Fault
- More Fees for Michigan Drivers
- Only Named Party May File a Direct Claim Against Carrier
- Judicial Estoppel/Standing: A Power Tool for Your Risk Management Toolbox
- Can Grow America Act Deal With Challenges of Aging, Underfunded Transportation System?
- Bus Driver Could be Grossly Negligent for Extra Bumpy Ride
- Supreme Court Holds Noneconomic Damages Recoverable Against Governmental Entity
- Plaintiff’s Fraudulent Claims Preclude Personal Injury, Uninsured Motorist Coverage
Showing 6 posts in Trucking Liability.
Michigan takes legislative lead on curbing the use of electronic devices by motorists. Continue ReadingTags: Motor Vehicle Liability, Trucking Liability
Michigan motorists face higher gas tax and fees for annual license plate renewals. Continue ReadingTags: Auto Liability, Insurance, No Fault Liability, Transportation, Trucking Liability
If you’re not listed on the bill of lading, you may not have standing to be listed on the complaint under Carmack Amendment. Continue ReadingTags: Cargo Liability, Motor Vehicle Liability, Transportation, Trucking Liability
Did the driver's actions create an "unreasonable risk" to others in this trucking liability case? Continue ReadingTags: No Fault Liability, Trucking Liability
What is the Medicare Secondary Payment Act and why is important in the litigation context? This post provides a breakdown of the basics. Continue ReadingTags: Auto Liability, Medicare Issues, Motor Vehicle Liability, No Fault Liability, Premises Liability, Trucking Liability
Employers with Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) licensed employees need to know the six types of required alcohol and controlled substance testing. Continue ReadingTags: Cargo Liability, Trucking Liability