The Cannabiz Law Blog is published by the law firm of Plunkett Cooney under the direction of editor and senior attorney Saulius Mikalonis. It’s designed to help members of the cannabis industry stay updated on news, legislation, regulations and other developments in cannabis law.
An accomplished attorney with over 25 years of experience, Saulius is a long-time blogger and sought-after speaker. He currently leads Plunkett Cooney’s Energy, Environment & Resources Law and Cannabis Law industry groups, both of which provide litigation, regulatory and transactional services to clients throughout the Midwest.
Please note that this blog is not intended to provide legal advice, and the discussions contained herein should not be applied to any fact-specific situation. Always consult an attorney directly to address any specific legal questions or needs you may have.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Illinois Poised to Become 11th State to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- Municipality Can't Deny Rezoning Application Without Logical Reason
- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency
- Paying Cannabis Business Taxes in Cash While Banking Restrictions Remain In Place
- CBD Oil Now Allowed in Michigan as Hemp
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Reverses Temporary Shutdown of Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses
- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses That Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals