- Posts by Alan ShamounAssociate
Alan Shamoun is an attorney in Plunkett Cooney’s Business Law Department who focuses his practice primarily on tax conflicts on behalf of individuals and corporations. His practice also includes expertise in the areas ...
Paying your cannabis business taxes in cash can become a simpler process with proper planning and coordination with your accountant.
A closer look at the tax impact on recreational cannabis sales if Michigan's Prop 1 is approved on Nov. 6.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Illinois Poised to Become 11th State to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- Municipality Can't Deny Rezoning Application Without Logical Reason
- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency
- Paying Cannabis Business Taxes in Cash While Banking Restrictions Remain In Place
- CBD Oil Now Allowed in Michigan as Hemp
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Reverses Temporary Shutdown of Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses
- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses That Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals