- Posts by Glenn C. RossAssociate
Glenn C. Ross is the Co-leader of Plunkett Cooney's Business Transactions & Planning Practice Group. He represents clients in the areas of business law and transactions involving real estate and complex financing. Mr. Ross also ...
Legal challenges could delay or even upend Detroit’s cannabis business application process set to begin on Aug. 1, but applicants must prepare now in order to file timely.
After years of delay and speculation, the city of Detroit issues new recreational cannabis ordinance.
Understanding what led a conservative Supreme Court Justice to question the federal government’s need to prohibit the intrastate use or cultivation of cannabis.
- Regulatory Law
- Banking Law
- Medical Marijuana
- Municipal Law
- Tax Law
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Zoning and Planning
- Public Policy
- Commercial Real Estate
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Business Torts
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Solid Waste
- City's Denial of Cannabis Business License Didn't Violate Right to Due Process
- Is Detroit’s Upcoming Cannabis Business Licensing Process a Path Through the Clouds or an Echo of 2021?
- ‘Free the Weed’ – Detroit City Council Approves Long-Awaited Recreational Cannabis Ordinance
- Hope Springs Eternal for the SAFE Banking Act
- Bitcoin’s Lightning Network Offers Promising Alternative for Cannabis Industry’s Banking Needs
- Will SAFE Banking Act Rescue Cannabis Industry From Lack of Access to Financial Services?
- Cannabis Smoke Signals from the United States Supreme Court
- Can Zoning Ordinances Stunt Cannabis Growth?
- Biden, Democrats Reject Cannabis Legalization for Party Platform but Back Decriminalization
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Updates COVID-19 Guidance for Cannabis Industry