- Posts by Jeffrey M. SchroderPartner
A partner in the firm's Bloomfield Hills office, Jeffrey M. Schroder serves as a Co-Leader of Plunkett Cooney's Cannabis and Health Care Industry groups.
Mr. Schroder focuses his practice in the areas of cannabis and liquor license ...
Repeating election mistakes of the past may doom future efforts by cannabis industry advocates to win voter approvals for local ballot initiatives.
Michigan Marihuana Licensing Board member suggests proposal to shutter existing medical cannabis dispensaries statewide by Sept. 5.
- Regulatory Law
- Personal Tax Controversy
- Medical Marijuana
- Banking Law
- Public Policy
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Zoning and Planning
- Municipal Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Business Torts
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Solid Waste
- Business Tax Controversy
- Tax Law
- What You Can do Now to Prepare for an IRS Employee Retention Credit Audit
- Understanding the 3 Options for IRS Notice Compliance
- City's Denial of Cannabis Business License Didn't Violate Right to Due Process
- Is Detroit’s Upcoming Cannabis Business Licensing Process a Path Through the Clouds or an Echo of 2021?
- ‘Free the Weed’ – Detroit City Council Approves Long-Awaited Recreational Cannabis Ordinance
- Hope Springs Eternal for the SAFE Banking Act
- Bitcoin’s Lightning Network Offers Promising Alternative for Cannabis Industry’s Banking Needs
- Will SAFE Banking Act Rescue Cannabis Industry From Lack of Access to Financial Services?
- Cannabis Smoke Signals from the United States Supreme Court
- Can Zoning Ordinances Stunt Cannabis Growth?