- Posts by Matthew W. CrossAssociate
Matthew W. Cross is a Co-leader of Plunkett Cooney’s Torts & Litigation Practice Group. He focuses his practice primarily in the areas of insurance defense litigation, municipal law and election law.
Mr. Cross has experience ...
Michigan Court of Appeals issues published decision that city's cannabis business license application and approval processes didn't violate due process clause of U.S. Constitution.
- Regulatory Law
- Medical Marijuana
- Banking Law
- Tax Law
- Municipal Law
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Public Policy
- Zoning and Planning
- Commercial Real Estate
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Business Torts
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Solid Waste
- City's Denial of Cannabis Business License Didn't Violate Right to Due Process
- Is Detroit’s Upcoming Cannabis Business Licensing Process a Path Through the Clouds or an Echo of 2021?
- ‘Free the Weed’ – Detroit City Council Approves Long-Awaited Recreational Cannabis Ordinance
- Hope Springs Eternal for the SAFE Banking Act
- Bitcoin’s Lightning Network Offers Promising Alternative for Cannabis Industry’s Banking Needs
- Will SAFE Banking Act Rescue Cannabis Industry From Lack of Access to Financial Services?
- Cannabis Smoke Signals from the United States Supreme Court
- Can Zoning Ordinances Stunt Cannabis Growth?
- Biden, Democrats Reject Cannabis Legalization for Party Platform but Back Decriminalization
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Updates COVID-19 Guidance for Cannabis Industry