- Posts by Jennifer E. WalkerAssociate
A member of Plunkett Cooney's Chicago office, Jennifer E. Walker focuses her practice primarily in the areas of residential and commercial mortgage foreclosure litigation and collection law.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms Walker ...
While many states consider cannabis businesses essential, they are currently not eligible to receive federal COVID-19 emergency funding. That could soon change.
Illinois’ landmark move clears a path for one of the nation’s largest adult-use cannabis markets, providing huge business opportunities.
With only two weeks left until adjournment, can Illinois legislators get a bill legalizing recreational cannabis across the finish line?
Democrats rally around federal legalization of cannabis with introduction of Marijuana Justice Act and Path to Marijuana Reform.
Industrial Hemp Act provides framework for Illinoisans to grow, cultivate and process industrial hemp.
Canada’s recent move to legalize recreational cannabis could further thaw U.S. attitudes on the issue.
Women strive to keep hold of executive positions in cannabis industry.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Regulatory Law
- Tax Law
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Medical Marijuana
- Commercial Real Estate
- Public Policy
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Business Torts
- Zoning and Planning
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Banking Law
- Solid Waste
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Updates COVID-19 Guidance for Cannabis Industry
- Michigan Requires Cannabis Businesses to Operate in Manner That Limits Spread of COVID-19
- Federal COVID-19 aid to Currently ‘Essential but not Eligible’ Cannabis Businesses may be Forthcoming
- Federal Treasury Inspector General Report Indicates Need for More Tax Compliance Efforts, Cannabis Business Guidance
- Michigan Governor Deems Cannabis Businesses as ‘Essential’ During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Simple Rules for Cannabis Possession in Michigan
- 2020 Presidential Election may be Best Chance to win Voter Approval for Local Cannabis Ballot Proposals
- Court Says no tax Deductions for Legally Operating Cannabis Business
- Cannabis Operations Require Compliance With Environmental Regulations, too
- Illegal Cannabis Business Agreement Prevents Plaintiff’s Recovery Under Contract Terms