- Posts by Jennifer E. WalkerAssociate
A member of Plunkett Cooney's Chicago office, Jennifer E. Walker focuses her practice primarily in the areas of residential and commercial mortgage foreclosure litigation and collection law.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms Walker ...
With only two weeks left until adjournment, can Illinois legislators get a bill legalizing recreational cannabis across the finish line?
Democrats rally around federal legalization of cannabis with introduction of Marijuana Justice Act and Path to Marijuana Reform.
Industrial Hemp Act provides framework for Illinoisans to grow, cultivate and process industrial hemp.
Canada’s recent move to legalize recreational cannabis could further thaw U.S. attitudes on the issue.
Women strive to keep hold of executive positions in cannabis industry.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Illinois Poised to Become 11th State to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- Municipality Can't Deny Rezoning Application Without Logical Reason
- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency
- Paying Cannabis Business Taxes in Cash While Banking Restrictions Remain In Place
- CBD Oil Now Allowed in Michigan as Hemp
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Reverses Temporary Shutdown of Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses
- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses That Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals