- Posts by Joseph M. AmmarPartner
Joseph M. Ammar is a partner in the Kalamazoo office. He is a member of the firm’s Banking, Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights Practice Group.
Before joining Plunkett Cooney, Joe was employed by National City Bank (now PNC Bank ...
Michigan legislation legalizes use of CBD oil, although it remains a government regulated substance.
Pending federal legislation could make banking easier for businesses in the cannabis industry.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Illinois Poised to Become 11th State to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- Municipality Can't Deny Rezoning Application Without Logical Reason
- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency
- Paying Cannabis Business Taxes in Cash While Banking Restrictions Remain In Place
- CBD Oil Now Allowed in Michigan as Hemp
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Reverses Temporary Shutdown of Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses
- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses That Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals