- Posts by Theodore L. Degenhardt IVAssociate
Theodore L. Degenhardt IV focuses his practice in various areas of complex litigation, including construction law, product liability, and fire- and property-damage litigation.
An experienced trial attorney, Mr. Degenhardt has ...
Michigan Court of Appeals rules real estate contract illegal, barring recovery by cannabis grower tenant seeking damages for alleged wrongful conduct by defendant landlord.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Banking Law
- Medical Marijuana
- Regulatory Law
- Tax Law
- Zoning and Planning
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Public Policy
- Commercial Real Estate
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Business Torts
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Solid Waste
- Will SAFE Banking Act Rescue Cannabis Industry From Lack of Access to Financial Services?
- Cannabis Smoke Signals from the United States Supreme Court
- Can Zoning Ordinances Stunt Cannabis Growth?
- Biden, Democrats Reject Cannabis Legalization for Party Platform but Back Decriminalization
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Updates COVID-19 Guidance for Cannabis Industry
- Michigan Requires Cannabis Businesses to Operate in Manner That Limits Spread of COVID-19
- Federal COVID-19 aid to Currently ‘Essential but not Eligible’ Cannabis Businesses may be Forthcoming
- Federal Treasury Inspector General Report Indicates Need for More Tax Compliance Efforts, Cannabis Business Guidance
- Michigan Governor Deems Cannabis Businesses as ‘Essential’ During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Simple Rules for Cannabis Possession in Michigan