- Posts by Theodore L. Degenhardt IVAssociate
Theodore L. Degenhardt IV focuses his practice in various areas of complex litigation, including construction law, product liability, and fire- and property-damage litigation.
An experienced trial attorney, Mr. Degenhardt has ...
Michigan Court of Appeals rules real estate contract illegal, barring recovery by cannabis grower tenant seeking damages for alleged wrongful conduct by defendant landlord.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Illegal Cannabis Business Agreement Prevents Plaintiff’s Recovery Under Contract Terms
- Appellate Court Affirms Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Plan Leasing Property to Cannabis Business
- Assessing Impact of Cannabis Industry on Michigan’s Electric Grid Requires Data, Planning
- Illinois State Legislature First to Legalize Recreational Cannabis Sales
- Illinois Poised to Become 11th State to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- Municipality Can't Deny Rezoning Application Without Logical Reason
- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency