Posts in Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
Federal Treasury Inspector General Report Indicates Need for More Tax Compliance Efforts, Cannabis Business Guidance
Rapid industry growth leads U.S. Treasury Inspector General to publish report calling for more tax compliance efforts and additional guidance to cannabis businesses.
- Regulatory Law
- Banking Law
- Medical Marijuana
- Municipal Law
- Tax Law
- Zoning and Planning
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Public Policy
- Commercial Real Estate
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Business Torts
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Solid Waste
- ‘Free the Weed’ – Detroit City Council Approves Long-Awaited Recreational Cannabis Ordinance
- Hope Springs Eternal for the SAFE Banking Act
- Bitcoin’s Lightning Network Offers Promising Alternative for Cannabis Industry’s Banking Needs
- Will SAFE Banking Act Rescue Cannabis Industry From Lack of Access to Financial Services?
- Cannabis Smoke Signals from the United States Supreme Court
- Can Zoning Ordinances Stunt Cannabis Growth?
- Biden, Democrats Reject Cannabis Legalization for Party Platform but Back Decriminalization
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Updates COVID-19 Guidance for Cannabis Industry
- Michigan Requires Cannabis Businesses to Operate in Manner That Limits Spread of COVID-19
- Federal COVID-19 aid to Currently ‘Essential but not Eligible’ Cannabis Businesses may be Forthcoming