Applicants seeking Michigan medical cannabis business licenses must provide full disclosure of their criminal past.
Michigan Marihuana Licensing Board member suggests proposal to shutter existing medical cannabis dispensaries statewide by Sept. 5.
New Michigan medical marijuana legislation requires closer scrutiny of license applicant investors, business owners and managers.
Michigan officials scramble to create regulations for state’s new medical cannabis industry.
Michigan’s new regulatory regime for medicinal cannabis may require strict control and disposition of cannabis wastes.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Appellate Court Affirms Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Plan Leasing Property to Cannabis Business
- Assessing Impact of Cannabis Industry on Michigan’s Electric Grid Requires Data, Planning
- Illinois State Legislature First to Legalize Recreational Cannabis Sales
- Illinois Poised to Become 11th State to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- Municipality Can't Deny Rezoning Application Without Logical Reason
- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency
- Paying Cannabis Business Taxes in Cash While Banking Restrictions Remain In Place