With only two weeks left until adjournment, can Illinois legislators get a bill legalizing recreational cannabis across the finish line?
Democrats rally around federal legalization of cannabis with introduction of Marijuana Justice Act and Path to Marijuana Reform.
LARA allows caregivers to provide product to medical cannabis processors and growers, but temporary operations must cease doing business on March 31.
Michigan’s new Gov. Gretchen Whitmer seeks to streamline cannabis business licensing process with creation of new Marijuana Regulatory Agency.
Unlicensed Michigan cannabis businesses avoid Oct. 31 closure deadline under new court ruling.
Michigan court stays regulatory department's rule regarding unlicensed medical cannabis facilities.
Time is running out for unlicensed medical cannabis facilities operating in Michigan.
State of Michigan extends deadline from June 15 to Sept. 15 for existing cannabis dispensaries to close or risk denial of their medical cannabis business applications.
Following a successful grass roots petition drive, Michigan residents will have an opportunity to vote on Nov. 6 to legalize the recreational use of cannabis.
While banks remain on the cannabis industry sideline, a letter to Congress by state attorneys generals could soon change that.
Applicants seeking Michigan medical cannabis business licenses must provide full disclosure of their criminal past.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Illinois Poised to Become 11th State to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- Municipality Can't Deny Rezoning Application Without Logical Reason
- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency
- Paying Cannabis Business Taxes in Cash While Banking Restrictions Remain In Place
- CBD Oil Now Allowed in Michigan as Hemp
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Reverses Temporary Shutdown of Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses
- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses That Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals