Kelli L. Baker is a partner in Plunkett Cooney’s Grand Rapids Office, who has particular expertise in the areas of loan workouts, loan origination, title insurance and cannabis law.
Before returning to Michigan in 1997, Ms. Baker ...
Matthew W. Cross is a Co-leader of Plunkett Cooney’s Torts & Litigation Practice Group. He focuses his practice primarily in the areas of insurance defense litigation and municipal law.
Mr. Cross has experience handling an array ...
John S. Gilliam is a member of the firm's Labor and Employment Law Practice Group who focuses his practice primarily in the area of employment law, including litigation involving alleged discrimination, retaliation and civil ...
David A. Lerner is a partner in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and a member of Plunkett Cooney’s Banking, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Group.
Mr. Lerner has represented banks, other financial institutions ...
Glenn C. Ross is the Co-leader of Plunkett Cooney's Business Transactions & Planning Practice Group. He represents clients in the areas of business law and transactions involving real estate and complex financing. Mr. Ross also ...
A partner in the firm's Bloomfield Hills office, Jeffrey M. Schroder serves as a Co-Leader of Plunkett Cooney's Cannabis and Health Care Industry groups.
Mr. Schroder focuses his practice in the areas of cannabis and liquor license ...
- Senior Attorney
An attorney in the firm’s Flint office, Rhonda R. Stowers has an extensive litigation practice that includes general liability, governmental law, commercial liability, transportation law and real estate.
Ms. Stowers has ...
- Regulatory Law
- Banking Law
- Medical Marijuana
- Municipal Law
- Tax Law
- Zoning and Planning
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Public Policy
- Commercial Real Estate
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Business Torts
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Solid Waste
- City's Denial of Cannabis Business License Didn't Violate Right to Due Process
- Is Detroit’s Upcoming Cannabis Business Licensing Process a Path Through the Clouds or an Echo of 2021?
- ‘Free the Weed’ – Detroit City Council Approves Long-Awaited Recreational Cannabis Ordinance
- Hope Springs Eternal for the SAFE Banking Act
- Bitcoin’s Lightning Network Offers Promising Alternative for Cannabis Industry’s Banking Needs
- Will SAFE Banking Act Rescue Cannabis Industry From Lack of Access to Financial Services?
- Cannabis Smoke Signals from the United States Supreme Court
- Can Zoning Ordinances Stunt Cannabis Growth?
- Biden, Democrats Reject Cannabis Legalization for Party Platform but Back Decriminalization
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Updates COVID-19 Guidance for Cannabis Industry