Theodore L. Degenhardt IV focuses his practice in various areas of complex litigation, including construction law, product liability, and fire- and property-damage litigation.
An experienced trial attorney, Mr. Degenhardt has ...
David A. Lerner is a partner in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and a member of Plunkett Cooney’s Banking, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Group.
Mr. Lerner has represented banks, other financial institutions ...
- Senior Attorney
A senior attorney in Plunkett Cooney’s Bloomfield Hills office, Saulius K. Mikalonis leads the firm's Environment, Energy and Resources Law and Cannabis Law industry groups.
Mr. Mikalonis focuses his practice on all aspects of ...
Jeffrey M. Schroder serves as Co-Leader of Plunkett Cooney's Cannabis Industry Group, and he is a member of the firm’s Health Care and Governmental Law practice groups.
A partner in the firm's Bloomfield Hills office, Mr. Schroder ...
Kelly J. Shefferly is a member of the firm's Banking, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights and Transactional Law practice groups.
On behalf of his banking clients, Mr. Shefferly handles contracts and litigation, which includes ...
- Senior Attorney
An attorney in the firm’s Flint office, Rhonda R. Stowers has an extensive litigation practice that includes general liability, governmental law, commercial liability and real estate.
Ms. Stowers has defended numerous ...
A member of Plunkett Cooney's Chicago office, Jennifer E. Walker focuses her practice primarily in the areas of residential and commercial mortgage foreclosure litigation and collection law.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms Walker ...
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Regulatory Law
- Medical Marijuana
- Zoning and Planning
- Tax Law
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Public Policy
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Commercial Real Estate
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Business Torts
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Banking Law
- Solid Waste
- Can Zoning Ordinances Stunt Cannabis Growth?
- Biden, Democrats Reject Cannabis Legalization for Party Platform but Back Decriminalization
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Updates COVID-19 Guidance for Cannabis Industry
- Michigan Requires Cannabis Businesses to Operate in Manner That Limits Spread of COVID-19
- Federal COVID-19 aid to Currently ‘Essential but not Eligible’ Cannabis Businesses may be Forthcoming
- Federal Treasury Inspector General Report Indicates Need for More Tax Compliance Efforts, Cannabis Business Guidance
- Michigan Governor Deems Cannabis Businesses as ‘Essential’ During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Simple Rules for Cannabis Possession in Michigan
- 2020 Presidential Election may be Best Chance to win Voter Approval for Local Cannabis Ballot Proposals
- Court Says no tax Deductions for Legally Operating Cannabis Business