Michigan legislation legalizes use of CBD oil, although it remains a government regulated substance.
Michigan medical cannabis businesses with pending state business license applications can temporarily reopen under new ruling by regulatory agency.
Unlicensed Michigan cannabis businesses are advised to seek legal counsel to understand potential impact of recent court ruling, new legislation and regulatory enforcement actions that could impact future license approvals.
A closer look at the tax impact on recreational cannabis sales if Michigan's Prop 1 is approved on Nov. 6.
Unlicensed Michigan cannabis businesses avoid Oct. 31 closure deadline under new court ruling.
Understanding insurance policy fine print is a must for cannabis businesses seeking product liability coverage for bodily injury claims caused by “adulterated marihuana.”
Canada’s recent move to legalize recreational cannabis could further thaw U.S. attitudes on the issue.
Michigan court stays regulatory department's rule regarding unlicensed medical cannabis facilities.
Time is running out for unlicensed medical cannabis facilities operating in Michigan.
State of Michigan extends deadline from June 15 to Sept. 15 for existing cannabis dispensaries to close or risk denial of their medical cannabis business applications.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Appellate Court Affirms Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Plan Leasing Property to Cannabis Business
- Assessing Impact of Cannabis Industry on Michigan’s Electric Grid Requires Data, Planning
- Illinois State Legislature First to Legalize Recreational Cannabis Sales
- Illinois Poised to Become 11th State to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- Municipality Can't Deny Rezoning Application Without Logical Reason
- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency
- Paying Cannabis Business Taxes in Cash While Banking Restrictions Remain In Place