State of Michigan extends deadline from June 15 to Sept. 15 for existing cannabis dispensaries to close or risk denial of their medical cannabis business applications.
Women strive to keep hold of executive positions in cannabis industry.
Following a successful grass roots petition drive, Michigan residents will have an opportunity to vote on Nov. 6 to legalize the recreational use of cannabis.
While banks remain on the cannabis industry sideline, a letter to Congress by state attorneys generals could soon change that.
Applicants seeking Michigan medical cannabis business licenses must provide full disclosure of their criminal past.
Green caution symbol at center of Michigan's new medical cannabis labeling protocol.
Michigan Treasury Department seemingly double-dips cannabis related businesses with new tax rules.
Michigan law would require an amendment to allow insolvent cannabis-related businesses to wind down because they are barred from seeking federal bankruptcy protection.
U.S. Attorney General Sessions reneges on promise not to trample states’ rights on cannabis decriminalization.
Michigan medical cannabis board issues Advisory Bulletin that includes possibility of unified operations in one location.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Illegal Cannabis Business Agreement Prevents Plaintiff’s Recovery Under Contract Terms
- Appellate Court Affirms Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Plan Leasing Property to Cannabis Business
- Assessing Impact of Cannabis Industry on Michigan’s Electric Grid Requires Data, Planning
- Illinois State Legislature First to Legalize Recreational Cannabis Sales
- Illinois Poised to Become 11th State to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- Municipality Can't Deny Rezoning Application Without Logical Reason
- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency