Officials must read more than “tea leaves” to fully understand how Michigan’s medical and recreational cannabis industries will impact the state’s energy grid.
Illinois’ landmark move clears a path for one of the nation’s largest adult-use cannabis markets, providing huge business opportunities.
With only two weeks left until adjournment, can Illinois legislators get a bill legalizing recreational cannabis across the finish line?
Appellate court rules municipalities cannot reject rezoning applications by cannabis businesses without a logical reason.
Democrats rally around federal legalization of cannabis with introduction of Marijuana Justice Act and Path to Marijuana Reform.
Industrial Hemp Act provides framework for Illinoisans to grow, cultivate and process industrial hemp.
LARA allows caregivers to provide product to medical cannabis processors and growers, but temporary operations must cease doing business on March 31.
Michigan’s new Gov. Gretchen Whitmer seeks to streamline cannabis business licensing process with creation of new Marijuana Regulatory Agency.
Paying your cannabis business taxes in cash can become a simpler process with proper planning and coordination with your accountant.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Assessing Impact of Cannabis Industry on Michigan’s Electric Grid Requires Data, Planning
- Illinois State Legislature First to Legalize Recreational Cannabis Sales
- Illinois Poised to Become 11th State to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- Municipality Can't Deny Rezoning Application Without Logical Reason
- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency
- Paying Cannabis Business Taxes in Cash While Banking Restrictions Remain In Place
- CBD Oil Now Allowed in Michigan as Hemp