Michigan Marijuana Regulatory Agency updates COVID-19 guidance for cannabis businesses.
Michigan regulatory agency issues cannabis business requirements to protect employees and customers from COVID-19.
While many states consider cannabis businesses essential, they are currently not eligible to receive federal COVID-19 emergency funding. That could soon change.
Rapid industry growth leads U.S. Treasury Inspector General to publish report calling for more tax compliance efforts and additional guidance to cannabis businesses.
Michigan governor issues an executive order allowing medical and recreational cannabis businesses to remain open as essential services during coronavirus pandemic.
No need to be confused about cannabis possession or use in Michigan. We’ve created this simple “Dos and Don’ts” list to guide you.
Repeating election mistakes of the past may doom future efforts by cannabis industry advocates to win voter approvals for local ballot initiatives.
Court rules a legally operating cannabis business under California state law is not entitled to any tax deductions.
Like other requirements, environmental regulations apply to medicinal and recreational cannabis businesses too.
Michigan Court of Appeals rules real estate contract illegal, barring recovery by cannabis grower tenant seeking damages for alleged wrongful conduct by defendant landlord.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Regulatory Law
- Tax Law
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Medical Marijuana
- Commercial Real Estate
- Public Policy
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Business Torts
- Zoning and Planning
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Banking Law
- Solid Waste
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Updates COVID-19 Guidance for Cannabis Industry
- Michigan Requires Cannabis Businesses to Operate in Manner That Limits Spread of COVID-19
- Federal COVID-19 aid to Currently ‘Essential but not Eligible’ Cannabis Businesses may be Forthcoming
- Federal Treasury Inspector General Report Indicates Need for More Tax Compliance Efforts, Cannabis Business Guidance
- Michigan Governor Deems Cannabis Businesses as ‘Essential’ During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Simple Rules for Cannabis Possession in Michigan
- 2020 Presidential Election may be Best Chance to win Voter Approval for Local Cannabis Ballot Proposals
- Court Says no tax Deductions for Legally Operating Cannabis Business
- Cannabis Operations Require Compliance With Environmental Regulations, too
- Illegal Cannabis Business Agreement Prevents Plaintiff’s Recovery Under Contract Terms