With only two weeks left until adjournment, can Illinois legislators get a bill legalizing recreational cannabis across the finish line?
Appellate court rules municipalities cannot reject rezoning applications by cannabis businesses without a logical reason.
Democrats rally around federal legalization of cannabis with introduction of Marijuana Justice Act and Path to Marijuana Reform.
Industrial Hemp Act provides framework for Illinoisans to grow, cultivate and process industrial hemp.
LARA allows caregivers to provide product to medical cannabis processors and growers, but temporary operations must cease doing business on March 31.
Michigan’s new Gov. Gretchen Whitmer seeks to streamline cannabis business licensing process with creation of new Marijuana Regulatory Agency.
Paying your cannabis business taxes in cash can become a simpler process with proper planning and coordination with your accountant.
Michigan legislation legalizes use of CBD oil, although it remains a government regulated substance.
Michigan medical cannabis businesses with pending state business license applications can temporarily reopen under new ruling by regulatory agency.
Unlicensed Michigan cannabis businesses are advised to seek legal counsel to understand potential impact of recent court ruling, new legislation and regulatory enforcement actions that could impact future license approvals.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Illinois Poised to Become 11th State to Legalize Recreational Cannabis
- Municipality Can't Deny Rezoning Application Without Logical Reason
- One Nation, With Cannabis and Justice for All
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- State Allows Caregivers to Supply Cannabis While Industry Ramps up
- Michigan Creates New Marijuana Oversight Agency
- Paying Cannabis Business Taxes in Cash While Banking Restrictions Remain In Place
- CBD Oil Now Allowed in Michigan as Hemp
- Michigan Regulatory Agency Reverses Temporary Shutdown of Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses
- Unlicensed Medical Cannabis Businesses That Remain Open Could Jeopardize Future License Approvals