Clients tell us they work with Plunkett Cooney attorneys because they are determined, distinctive and fearless. They appreciate our desire to obtain the right results for them in the courtroom or the boardroom.
The firm is always looking for talented and experienced attorneys to add to its bench strength in core areas of practice. Attorneys who are excited about the prospect of working in a team environment and safeguarding their clients’ interests in litigation or transactional areas of practice should consider Plunkett Cooney.
To learn more about employment opportunities at the firm, click on the Recruiting Contact link to right.
No-Fault/PIP Attorney - Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Office - (1 Position Available)
Plunkett Cooney, one of the largest and most accomplished law firms in the Midwest, is seeking a no-fault/PIP attorney, with litigation experience, to join our Bloomfield Hills, Michigan office.
The preferred candidate will be an experienced and versatile attorney, with a client-centric philosophy, and who has demonstrated an ability to compete and prosper in complex environments.To be considered, a candidate must have:
- Three to five years of experience in the areas of no-fault/PIP and auto negligence;
- Experience in all aspects of litigation, including drafting pleadings, taking depositions and arguing motions;
- Progressively more responsible client relations management;
- Strong analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills;
- A J.D. from an ABA-approved law school; and
- Be in good standing, as well as an active member of the State Bar of Michigan.
Interested applicants should submit a resume’ and writing sample to Plunkett Cooney Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: April 11, 2018