Clients tell us they work with Plunkett Cooney attorneys because they are determined, distinctive and fearless. They appreciate our desire to obtain the right results for them in the courtroom or the boardroom.
The firm is always looking for talented and experienced attorneys to add to its bench strength in core areas of practice. Attorneys who are excited about the prospect of working in a team environment and safeguarding their clients’ interests in litigation or transactional areas of practice should consider Plunkett Cooney.
To learn more about employment opportunities at the firm, click on the Recruiting Contact link to right.
Banking Senior Attorney - Indianapolis, Indiana Office - (1 Position Available)
Plunkett Cooney, one of the largest and most accomplished law firms in the Midwest, is seeking to expand its downtown Indianapolis office with the addition of a Banking Senior Attorney.To be considered, a candidate must have:
- A portable book of business, but looking to grow his/her business with established client base;
- Seven or more years of experience representing financial institutions in commercial workouts, insolvency situations, and/or loan originations;
- Excellent client relations management;
- Strong analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills;
- J.D. from an ABA-approved law school, and
- Be in a good standing, as well as an active member of the Indiana Bar
Interested applicants should submit a resume to Plunkett Cooney Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: September 25, 2018