Clients tell us they work with Plunkett Cooney attorneys because they are determined, distinctive and fearless. They appreciate our desire to obtain the right results for them in the courtroom or the boardroom.
The firm is always looking for talented and experienced attorneys to add to its bench strength in core areas of practice. Attorneys who are excited about the prospect of working in a team environment and safeguarding their clients’ interests in litigation or transactional areas of practice should consider Plunkett Cooney.
To learn more about employment opportunities at the firm, click on the Recruiting Contact link to right.
Litigation Attorney - Indianapolis, Indiana Office - (1 Position Available)
Job: Litigation Attorney
Location: Indianapolis, IN
A part of the Indianapolis legal community for over a decade, Plunkett Cooney is expanding its downtown office and Indiana defense practice with the addition of an experienced Litigation Attorney.To be considered, a candidate must have:
- A portable book of business, and looking to grow his/her business with our established client base;
- Seven or more years of experience representing clients in litigation in state and/or federal courts;
- Excellent personal and communication skills;
- Strong analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills;
- J.D. from an ABA-approved law school, and
- Member in good standing and active in the Indiana Bar
Interested applicants should submit a resume to Plunkett Cooney Human Resources email@example.com
Last Updated: January 16, 2019