Health Care Attorney - Bloomfield Hills
Position: Health Care Attorney
Location: Bloomfield Hills
Plunkett Cooney, one of the largest and most accomplished law firms in the Midwest, is seeking an attorney with three to six years of health care law regulatory and transactional experience to join our Bloomfield Hills office.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working directly with clients, and he or she must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, emotional intelligence, and exceptional writing and communication abilities. Administrative litigation experience and an existing book of business are pluses, but not required.
To be considered, you must:
- Be conversant with major state and federal health care statutes and regulations and able to apply them analytically to a range of factual scenarios
- Demonstrate an ability to prosper in complex and highly-competitive environments with significant direct client contact
- Be a well-rounded, dynamic, highly motivated lawyer
- Administrative litigation experience and existing business are pluses but not required
- Have a law degree from an ABA-approved law school, as well as be good standing and an active member of the State Bar of Michigan.
IInterested applicants should click here to submit a resume, cover letter and writing sample to Plunkett Cooney’s Human Resources Department.