Paralegal (Business) - Bloomfield Hills/Detroit, MI
Location: Bloomfield Hills/Detroit, MI
Plunkett Cooney is seeking candidates to fill the position of Business Law Department Paralegal. The successful candidate will support numerous attorneys working in the areas of banking, business, estate/trust planning and administration, probate, and real estate.
To be considered, you must:
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience as a paralegal in banking, business, probate/estate, and real estate matters, including but not limited to:
- Real estate transactions including loan organization and reviews, assist in drafting forbearance agreements, security agreements, guaranties, promissory notes, closing documents, etc.
- UCC searches and filings
- Corporation searches and filings
- Foreclosures including research, preparation of pertinent documents, etc.
- Assist in cannabis business application processing
- Assist with probate, trust and estate administration
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel spreadsheets as well as Nuance
- A four-year degree/American Bar Association approved paralegal certificate preferred
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering a flexible remote work option.
The ideal candidate must also have excellent customer service experience, be detailed oriented, have time management skills, and be able to multitask. Interested candidates should email their resume to email@example.com.