Legal Secretary - Grand Rapids
Position: Legal Secretary
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Plunkett Cooney is seeking a General Litigation Legal Secretary to provide support to one attorney and overflow support to the firm’s attorneys and secretarial staff in its Grand Rapids office.
To be considered, you must:
- Have five to seven years of experience as a legal secretary
- Have a strong litigation and PIP/No-Fault background
- Have experience in legal document preparation, file maintenance, typing, telephone coverage, scheduling and billing
- Have experience in state and federal court e-filing and dictation
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Be a self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively, with attention to detail, and have exceptional time management skills
This position is in our Grand Rapids office and during the Covid-19 Pandemic, we are offering part-time remote work option.
We also offer a comprehensive benefit package and all candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering a flexible remote work option.