Litigation Attorney - Bloomfield Hills
Position: Litigation Attorney
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Plunkett Cooney, one of the largest and most accomplished law firms in the Midwest, is seeking a Litigation Attorney to join our Bloomfield Hills, MI. This attorney will assist with matters in the practice areas of construction law, employment law, transportation law and education law.
The preferred candidate will be an experienced and versatile attorney with a client-centric philosophy and a demonstrated ability to compete and prosper in complex environments.
To be considered, candidates must have:
- At least three to- five years of experience in litigation matters required.
- Experience in construction law, employment law, transportation law and education law preferred
- Experience in all aspects of litigation, including drafting pleadings, taking depositions, preparing discovery, responding to discovery, drafting motions and arguing motions
- Demonstrate ability to manage and grow client relationships
- Strong analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- D. from an ABA-accredited law school
- Be an active member in good standing in the Michigan and/or Ohio Bar.
Interested applicants should submit a resume’ and writing sample to Plunkett Cooney Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org