Plunkett Cooney, one of the largest and most accomplished law firms in the Midwest, is seeking attorneys with at least five- to seven years of transactional experience.
To be considered, a candidate must
- Have experience in transactional real estate, mergers and acquisitions, and other general business matters
- Be a well-rounded, dynamic, highly-motivated lawyer
- Demonstrate the ability to compete and prosper in highly-competitive and complex environments
- Have great client contact
- Strong writing, communication, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Have a J.D. from an ABA-approved law school
- Be in good standing, as well as an active member of the Michigan Bar.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and writing sample to Plunkett Cooney Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org