Plunkett Cooney, one of the largest and most accomplished law firms in the Midwest, is seeking a probate and estate planning attorney to join its Bloomfield Hills office.
The preferred candidate will be an experienced and versatile attorney with a client-centric philosophy who has demonstrated an ability to compete and prosper in complex environments.
To be considered, candidates must have:
- Seven to ten years of experience in the areas of Probate, Estate Planning, and Trusts
- Progressively more responsible client relations management.
- Strong analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A J.D. from an ABA-approved law school, and
- Be in good standing and active in the State Bar of Michigan.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and writing sample to Plunkett Cooney Human Resources email@example.com