Litigation Attorney - Indianapolis, IN
Job: Litigation Attorney
Location: Indianapolis, IN
A part of the Indianapolis legal community for over a decade, Plunkett Cooney is expanding its downtown office in Indianapolis, IN in defense practice with the addition of an experienced Litigation Attorney.
To be considered, a candidate must have:
- An existing and portable book of business;
- An interest in growing his/her practice and client base;
- Seven or more years of experience representing clients in legal matters;
- Litigation experience in Indiana state and/or federal courts;
- A commitment to professional development;
- Excellent legal research and writing skills;
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- D. from an ABA-approved law school; and
- Member in good standing and active in the Indiana Bar.
Interested applicants should submit a resume to Plunkett Cooney Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org