Transportation Litigation Attorney - Bloomfield Hills/Detroit
Position: Transportation Litigation Attorney
Location: Detroit/Bloomfield Hills
Plunkett Cooney, one of the largest and most accomplished law firms in the Midwest, is seeking an experienced transportation litigation attorney to join our Detroit or Bloomfield Hills, Michigan office.
The preferred candidate will be an experienced and versatile attorney with a client-centric philosophy, and who has demonstrated an ability to compete and prosper in complex environments.
To be considered, candidates must have:
- At least three to five years of experience in transportation law with required expertise in Michigan No-Fault (PIP) law,
- Experience handling third party and commercial auto liability claims,
- Experience in all aspects of litigation, including drafting pleadings, taking depositions and arguing motions,
- Progressively more responsible client relations management,
- Strong analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills,
- A J.D. from an ABA-approved law school, and
- Be in good standing with and an active member of the State Bar of Michigan.
Interested applicants should submit their resume’ and writing sample to Plunkett Cooney Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job code LC20-401.