Transportation Litigation Attorney - Bloomfield Hills/Detroit
Position: Transportation Litigation Attorney
Location: Detroit/Bloomfield Hills, MI
Plunkett Cooney, one of the largest and most accomplished law firms in the Midwest, is seeking an experienced Transportation Litigation Attorney to join our Detroit or Bloomfield Hills, Michigan office.
The preferred candidate will be an experienced and versatile attorney, with a client-centric philosophy, and who has demonstrated an ability to compete and prosper in complex environments.
To be considered, a candidate must have:
- At least three to- five years of experience in transportation law is required,
- Experience handling Michigan No-Fault, Third Party & Commercial Auto Liability and Network Transportation Claims,
- Experience in all aspects of litigation, including drafting pleadings, taking depositions and arguing motions,
- Progressively more responsible client relations management,
- Strong analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills,
- A J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school, and
- Be in good standing, as well as an active member of the Michigan Bar.
Interested applicants should submit a resume’ and writing sample to Plunkett Cooney’s Human Resources Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org