- Posts by John F. SullivanPartner
John F. Sullivan is a partner in the firm's Chicago office. He is a member of the firm’s Insurance Law, Banking and Financial Services Litigation, Commercial Litigation and Construction Law practice groups.
Mr. Sullivan’s ...
Illinois Supreme Court tells litigation “tourists” looking to file their case in the “Land of Lincoln” for a potential better outcome to stay home!
Companies that collect biometric data could run afoul of the nation’s most comprehensive biometric privacy law and become the target of multi-million dollar class action lawsuits.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Commercial Real Estate
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Leasing
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Business Torts
- Class Action
- Product Liability
- Real Estate
- Shareholder Liability
- Commercial Loans
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Tax Law
- Biometric Data
- Banking Law
- Fraud Activity
- Cyber Attack
- Risk Management
- Statute of Limitations
- Internet Law
- Non-compete Agreements
- Residential Liability
- Zoning and Planning
- Consumer Protection
- Department of Education (DOE)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Unfair Competition
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- The Dispute Subject to Arbitration, or is it? Who Decides?
- Illinois Supreme Court Slams Courthouse Door on Non-residents' Product Liability Claims Against Non-resident Defendants for Injuries Suffered Outside State
- Supreme Court Rules Fully Funded Pension Plans Cannot be Sued Under ERISA for Mismanagement
- A Day in Someone Else’s Shoes: Can Mortgagees Challenge Ad Valorem Assessments?
- Landlords may be able to Recover Future Damages Even After Tenants Vacate Leased Premises
- A Deeper Dive Into Minority Owner Oppression Claims
- Is Coronavirus Pandemic an Excuse not to Pay or Perform a Contract? A Short Primer on Applicable Legal Doctrines
- Navigating the Illinois Biometric Information Act
- New Michigan Court Rules will Impact Procedure, Costs for all Circuit Court Cases
- Avoiding Bankruptcy Traps When Pursuing Joint Borrowers in State Court Collection Actions