- Posts by Marc P. Jerabek, CIPP/USPartner
Marc P. Jerabek is a partner with expertise in financial services, real estate and business matters. An accomplished litigator, Mr. Jerabek represents financial institutions, mortgage servicers, large and small businesses, and ...
New Michigan court rules have immediate impact on litigation procedure and costs in all cases filed in circuit courts.
Technology continues to change our lives and businesses, but do we understand the inherent vulnerabilities that come with this new tech age?
Following the massive Equifax data breach, businesses and consumers must remain vigilant.
Surviving a cyber attack requires preparedness from a legal, business and technology standpoint.
Using boilerplate affirmative defenses in litigation leaves you vulnerable
Michigan's garnishment system update should result in a more predictable process and reduced costs for creditors and garnishees.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Business Torts
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Loans
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Biometric Data
- Civil Litigation
- Tax Law
- Commercial Leasing
- Banking Law
- Fraud Activity
- Cyber Attack
- Risk Management
- Real Estate
- Internet Law
- Statute of Limitations
- Consumer Protection
- Residential Liability
- Zoning and Planning
- Non-compete Agreements
- Department of Education (DOE)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Unfair Competition
- Shareholder Liability
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- Is Coronavirus Pandemic an Excuse not to Pay or Perform a Contract? A Short Primer on Applicable Legal Doctrines
- Navigating the Illinois Biometric Information Act
- New Michigan Court Rules will Impact Procedure, Costs for all Circuit Court Cases
- Avoiding Bankruptcy Traps When Pursuing Joint Borrowers in State Court Collection Actions
- Arbitration: who Makes the call… About What?
- Understanding Your Insurance Coverage
- Michigan Supreme Court to Review State Tax Law Provision Regarding Location of Services Rendered
- Redemption is Redemption is Redemption
- Rules of the Road for Contract Interpretation
- Minority Owner Oppression Claims, an Introduction