Your legal team could benefit from the 3 "Es" new attorneys bring to each engagement.
When attorney fees are damages and collide with the limited jurisdiction of Michigan’s district courts, how can you maximize recovery within the court rules?
Michigan Court of Appeals reverses trial court’s decision not to impose case evaluation sanctions against an indigent party because sympathy towards a party cannot excuse application of the court rules.
Illinois Supreme Court tells litigation “tourists” looking to file their case in the “Land of Lincoln” for a potential better outcome to stay home!
New Michigan court rules have immediate impact on litigation procedure and costs in all cases filed in circuit courts.
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Civil Litigation
- Litigation Discovery
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Business Torts
- Corporate Formation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Leasing
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Commercial Loans
- Regulatory Law
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Shareholder Liability
- Risk Management
- Fraud Activity
- Damages Recovery
- Tax Law
- Cyber Attack
- Class Action
- Product Liability
- Biometric Data
- Banking Law
- Statute of Limitations
- Noncompete Agreements
- Internet Law
- Residential Liability
- Zoning and Planning
- Consumer Protection
- Department of Education (DOE)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Unfair Competition
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- What New Lawyers Bring to the Practice of Law
- What Rights do Limited Liability Company Minority Members Really Have?
- Arbitration or the Courtroom, Who Decides?
- Wait, I Have to Pay my Own Attorney? But I Won the Case?
- Preliminary Injunctions in Michigan, the More They Change the More They Stay the Same
- President Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order Establishing Whole-of-Government Approach to Regulating Digital Assets Industry
- My 5 Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Am I at Fault for Breach of Contract if the Other Party Breached It First?
- Maximizing Damages Recovery in Michigan's District Courts Challenged by Jurisdiction Limits
- Proliferation of Security Cameras, Drones Doesn't Necessarily Reduce Reasonable Expectation of Privacy Under the Law