Posts in Cyber Attack.
Technology continues to change our lives and businesses, but do we understand the inherent vulnerabilities that come with this new tech age?
Following the massive Equifax data breach, businesses and consumers must remain vigilant.
Surviving a cyber attack requires preparedness from a legal, business and technology standpoint.
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Civil Litigation
- Business Torts
- Appellate Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Commercial Leasing
- Trade Secrets
- Real Estate
- Litigation Discovery
- Corporate Formation
- Commercial Loans
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Regulatory Law
- Risk Management
- Shareholder Liability
- Fraud Activity
- Cyber Attack
- Tax Law
- Damages Recovery
- Class Action
- Product Liability
- Biometric Data
- Statute of Limitations
- Banking Law
- Noncompete Agreements
- Internet Law
- Consumer Protection
- Residential Liability
- Zoning and Planning
- Department of Education (DOE)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Unfair Competition
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- Dispelling Misconceptions About the Role of Appellate Lawyers at Trial
- What is 'Standing,' and Why Does it Matter in Litigation?
- What Happens When a Court Rules Your Contract is Ambiguous?
- Understanding Michigan’s Successor Liability Law can Protect Your Business Deal
- 10 Things About Trade Secrets you may not but Should Probably Know
- What New Lawyers Bring to the Practice of Law
- What Rights do Limited Liability Company Minority Members Really Have?
- Arbitration or the Courtroom, Who Decides?
- Wait, I Have to Pay my Own Attorney? But I Won the Case?
- Preliminary Injunctions in Michigan, the More They Change the More They Stay the Same