Matthew J. Boettcher is a partner in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and a member of Plunkett Cooney’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group. He concentrates his practice in the area of commercial litigation with ...
- Senior Attorney
John S. Gilliam is a senior attorney in the firm's Labor and Employment Law Practice Group who focuses his practice primarily in the area of employment law, including litigation involving alleged discrimination, retaliation and ...
Matthew L. Hendricksen is the Managing Partner of Plunkett Cooney's Chicago location. He maintains a wide ranging practice that includes expertise in banking law, business litigation, creditors’ rights and real estate law.
Marc P. Jerabek is a partner with expertise in financial services, real estate and business matters. An accomplished litigator, Mr. Jerabek represents financial institutions, mortgage servicers, large and small businesses, and ...
Co-leader of Plunkett Cooney’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group and a member of the firm’s Banking, Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights Practice Group, Patrick Lannen has been integral to the growth and success of the ...
David A. Lerner is a partner in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and a member of Plunkett Cooney’s Banking, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Group.
Mr. Lerner has represented banks, other financial institutions ...
Brooke A. Nosanchuk is a member of Plunkett Cooney's Commercial Litigation Practice Group. She focuses her practice on real property, contract disputes, business torts and banking conflicts.
Ms. Nosanchuk represents financial ...
- Senior Attorney
Joseph A. Peterson is a member of Plunkett Cooney's Business Transactions & Planning Practice Group and serves as leader of the firm's Tax Law Practice Group. He has extensive experience with tax law, risk management and litigation.
A partner in the firm's Detroit office, David R. Stechow focuses his practice in various areas of complex litigation, including construction law, product liability and fire and property damage litigation.
Mr. Stechow has appeared ...
John F. Sullivan is a partner in Plunkett Cooney's Chicago office, who maintains a diverse litigation practice. A member of several firm practice groups, Mr. Sullivan’s litigation expertise includes complex commercial ...
- Commercial Liability
- Civil Litigation
- Tax Law
- Commercial Loans
- Business Risk Management
- Business Tax Controversy
- Business Torts
- Banking Law
- Personal Tax Controversy
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Leasing
- Real Estate
- Appellate Law
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Trade Secrets
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Litigation Discovery
- Corporate Formation
- Risk Management
- Regulatory Law
- Shareholder Liability
- Fraud Activity
- Cyber Attack
- Damages Recovery
- Class Action
- Product Liability
- Statute of Limitations
- Biometric Data
- Noncompete Agreements
- Internet Law
- Consumer Protection
- Residential Liability
- Zoning and Planning
- Department of Education (DOE)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Unfair Competition
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- What You Can do Now to Prepare for an IRS Employee Retention Credit Audit
- Calling Blanket Purchase Order a “Requirement Contract” in Supplier of Goods Dispute Doesn’t Make it so
- Understanding the 3 Options for IRS Notice Compliance
- Intervention Protects Your Rights, Interests in Litigation Filed by Others
- Michigan Supreme Court Rules Usury Savings Clauses no Longer Protect Lenders Charging Facially Usurious Interest Rates
- 5 Things to Consider Before you Begin Facilitation
- Motion to Dismiss or Motion for Summary Judgment? Why Does it Matter if I Just Want my Case to go Away?
- Dispelling Misconceptions About the Role of Appellate Lawyers at Trial
- What is 'Standing,' and Why Does it Matter in Litigation?
- What Happens When a Court Rules Your Contract is Ambiguous?