Matthew J. Boettcher is a partner in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and Co-leader of Plunkett Cooney’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group. He concentrates his practice in the area of commercial litigation with ...
Theodore L. Degenhardt IV focuses his practice in various areas of complex litigation, including construction law, product liability, and fire- and property-damage litigation.
An experienced trial attorney, Mr. Degenhardt has ...
Matthew L. Hendricksen is an associate in Plunkett Cooney's Chicago office who focuses his commercial litigation practice advocating on behalf of both large national banks and smaller regional banks, as well as other ...
Marc P. Jerabek is a partner with expertise in financial services, real estate and business matters. An accomplished litigator, Mr. Jerabek represents financial institutions, mortgage servicers, large and small businesses, and ...
Partner Patrick C. Lannen serves as Co-Leader of Plunkett Cooney's Commercial Litigation Practice Group. He is also a member of the firm's Banking, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Group and focuses his practice in the areas ...
David A. Lerner is a partner in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and a member of Plunkett Cooney’s Banking, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Group.
Mr. Lerner has represented banks, other financial institutions ...
Louis F. Ronayne III is a member of the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and focuses his practice primarily in the area of commercial litigation.
Mr. Ronayne is a member of the firm's Commercial Litigation Practice Group and Cannabis ...
A member of Plunkett Cooney's Board of Directors, David R. Stechow focuses his practice in various areas of complex litigation, including construction law, product liability and fire and property damage litigation.
Mr. Stechow ...
John F. Sullivan is a partner in the firm's Chicago office. He is a member of the firm’s Insurance Law, Banking and Financial Services Litigation, Commercial Litigation and Construction Law practice groups.
Mr. Sullivan’s ...
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Real Estate
- Business Torts
- Commercial Leasing
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Commercial Loans
- Civil Litigation
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Shareholder Liability
- Class Action
- Product Liability
- Tax Law
- Biometric Data
- Fraud Activity
- Risk Management
- Cyber Attack
- Banking Law
- Statute of Limitations
- Internet Law
- Non-compete Agreements
- Consumer Protection
- Residential Liability
- Zoning and Planning
- Department of Education (DOE)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Unfair Competition
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- When are Clear, Unambiguous Contracts Nonetheless Ambiguous?
- What the Future may Hold for Michigan Real Estate Foreclosures and Evictions
- The Dispute Subject to Arbitration, or is it? Who Decides?
- Illinois Supreme Court Slams Courthouse Door on Non-residents' Product Liability Claims Against Non-resident Defendants for Injuries Suffered Outside State
- Supreme Court Rules Fully Funded Pension Plans Cannot be Sued Under ERISA for Mismanagement
- A Day in Someone Else’s Shoes: Can Mortgagees Challenge Ad Valorem Assessments?
- Landlords may be able to Recover Future Damages Even After Tenants Vacate Leased Premises
- A Deeper Dive Into Minority Owner Oppression Claims
- Is Coronavirus Pandemic an Excuse not to Pay or Perform a Contract? A Short Primer on Applicable Legal Doctrines
- Navigating the Illinois Biometric Information Act