Matthew J. Boettcher is a partner in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and Co-leader of Plunkett Cooney’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group. He concentrates his practice in the area of commercial litigation with ...
Matthew L. Hendricksen is the Managing Partner of Plunkett Cooney's Chicago location. He maintains a wide ranging practice that includes expertise in banking law, business litigation, creditors’ rights and real estate law.
Marc P. Jerabek is a partner with expertise in financial services, real estate and business matters. An accomplished litigator, Mr. Jerabek represents financial institutions, mortgage servicers, large and small businesses, and ...
Partner Patrick C. Lannen serves as Co-Leader of Plunkett Cooney's Commercial Litigation Practice Group. He is also a member of the firm's Banking, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Group and focuses his practice in the areas ...
David A. Lerner is a partner in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and a member of Plunkett Cooney’s Banking, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Group.
Mr. Lerner has represented banks, other financial institutions ...
A member of Plunkett Cooney's Board of Directors, David R. Stechow focuses his practice in various areas of complex litigation, including construction law, product liability and fire and property damage litigation.
Mr. Stechow ...
John F. Sullivan is a member of the firm’s Insurance Law, Banking Law, Commercial Litigation, Construction Law, and Transportation Law practice groups.
Mr. Sullivan’s litigation practice involves complex commercial ...
- Commercial Liability
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Leasing
- Business Risk Management
- Business Torts
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Commercial Loans
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Damages Recovery
- Shareholder Liability
- Tax Law
- Risk Management
- Fraud Activity
- Cyber Attack
- Class Action
- Product Liability
- Biometric Data
- Banking Law
- Statute of Limitations
- Noncompete Agreements
- Internet Law
- Consumer Protection
- Residential Liability
- Zoning and Planning
- Department of Education (DOE)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Unfair Competition
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- My 5 Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Am I at Fault for Breach of Contract if the Other Party Breached It First?
- Maximizing Damages Recovery in Michigan's District Courts Challenged by Jurisdiction Limits
- Proliferation of Security Cameras, Drones Doesn't Necessarily Reduce Reasonable Expectation of Privacy Under the Law
- Does Sympathy or Empathy Have a Place in the Courtroom?
- No Light Yet at End of COVID-19 Real Estate Tunnel
- When are Clear, Unambiguous Contracts Nonetheless Ambiguous?
- What the Future may Hold for Michigan Real Estate Foreclosures and Evictions
- The Dispute Subject to Arbitration, or is it? Who Decides?
- Illinois Supreme Court Slams Courthouse Door on Non-residents' Product Liability Claims Against Non-resident Defendants for Injuries Suffered Outside State