The time is now to publicly comment on the Environmental Protection Agency’s four-year enforcement initiatives that includes everything from clean air to PFAS chemicals.
Michigan steps up efforts concerning PFAS chemicals with consent decree reached in what the state describes as a landmark settlement.
Here’s what you need to know about the new PFAS guidance issued to the states by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Hydrogen may be the “Charlie Brown Christmas Tree” of elements in nature, but it has the potential to power the world… if we can get the technology right.
Businesses and municipalities that could be impacted by the EPA’s proposed rulemaking for PFAS chemicals should take steps now to prepare.
Environmental Protection Agency proposes new rules to treat PFAS chemicals as hazardous.
State laws and regulations continue to drive the scope and speed of clean car adoption related measures nationwide.
As part of its PFAS strategic roadmap, U.S. EPA issues new lifetime PFAS drinking water health advisories.
Eco- and flight-friendly powerline installation proposed near airport in northern lower Michigan.
Before you see red at the pump, take a few moments to understand gas price components and potential relief options.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Environmental Regulation
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Clean Water
- Renewable Energy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Environmental Legislation
- Greenhouse Gases
- Great Lakes
- Waste Water
- Climate Change
- Oil & Gas
- Clean Air
- Public Policy
- Environmental Justice
- Carbon Neutrality
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST)
- Solar Energy
- Hazardous Materials
- Regulatory Law
- Solid Waste
- Natural Gas
- Zoning and Planning
- Commercial Liability
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Lead-based Paint
- Invasive Species
- Michigan Environmental Protection Act
- Shareholder Liability
- Land Use
- Real Estate
- No Crystal Ball Needed to Predict EPA’s Future Initiatives
- Michigan Officials Negotiate PFAS Consent Decree in ‘Landmark’ Case
- What You Need to Know About EPA’s PFAS Guidance to States
- Hydrogen – What is it Good for and Why Should I Care?
- What You Can do to Prepare for Likely Impacts of EPA's Proposed Rulemaking for PFAS Chemicals
- EPA Proposes to Treat PFAS Chemicals as Hazardous Substances
- Framing the Future – Bans on New Gasoline-powered Vehicle Sales, Turning Mandates Into Opportunities
- Environmental Protection Agency Issues New PFAS Health Advisories
- Electricity Transmission Success Story in Michigan
- Understanding Gas Price Components and Potential Relief Options