Michigan issues draft MI Healthy Climate Plan, seeks public comments through Feb. 8.
State of Michigan requests holders of National Pollution Discharge Elimination System permits to conduct "vulnerability analysis" to minimize impact on Great Lakes water levels.
Great Lakes water diversion to Wisconsin city outside the Great Lakes Basin supported by science and the Great Lakes Compact.
Federal legislators try to insert weaker ballast discharge regulations into defense budget, which may pave the way for more invasive species in the Great Lakes.
EPA must strengthen rule controlling introduction of invasive species into US waters through ballast discharge.
Federal court upholds Chesapeake Bay multi-state water quality regulations, which may be a model for future Great Lakes regulations.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Environmental Regulation
- Clean Water
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Environmental Legislation
- Greenhouse Gases
- Great Lakes
- Climate Change
- Waste Water
- Oil & Gas
- Clean Air
- Renewable Energy
- Environmental Justice
- Carbon Neutrality
- Public Policy
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST)
- Regulatory Law
- Solar Energy
- Hazardous Materials
- Solid Waste
- Natural Gas
- Zoning and Planning
- Commercial Liability
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Lead-based Paint
- Invasive Species
- Michigan Environmental Protection Act
- Shareholder Liability
- Land Use
- Real Estate
- What You Can do to Prepare for Likely Impacts of EPA's Proposed Rulemaking for PFAS Chemicals
- EPA Proposes to Treat PFAS Chemicals as Hazardous Substances
- Framing the Future – Bans on New Gasoline-powered Vehicle Sales, Turning Mandates Into Opportunities
- Environmental Protection Agency Issues New PFAS Health Advisories
- Electricity Transmission Success Story in Michigan
- Understanding Gas Price Components and Potential Relief Options
- FERC Incorporates Environmental Justice, Climate Change Considerations in its Policies
- PFOS Advisory Impacting Beef from Michigan Farm
- State Issues Draft MI Healthy Climate Plan, Seeks Public Comment
- EPA Action to Address PFAS in Drinking Water